We specialise in bespoke web development and tailored web apps1 (SaaS), providing the real tools that a business demands. The tools we build allow businesses to improve and streamline processes, increase efficiency, staff productivity and customer satisfaction. When all those areas are taken care of, the business has a way of naturally improving, increasing both sales and profits. A new tool can help a business to automate data processing, centralise collaborative access to materials, or improve customer support and relations.
Some web apps come as cloud-based services (SaaS, or software as a service) and can be integrated into a business with ease. Sometimes these products are either overkill, missing features, unspecific or outdated. That’s where a bespoke solution is required, designed to meet the specific needs of the business, the customers, or the management team. However, we will recommend existing solutions on the market if there is a good fit, or build around existing services.
We can build you a solution that will:
- be tailored to your business and individual requirements
- be optimised and aligned to internal processes
- improve staff effectiveness or customer engagement
- reduce long term costs, thus increasing profits
- be unique and improve competitiveness
We take pride in the quality of the work we produce, ensuring each client is 100% satisfied with the service provided and the products delivered.
Things we can do:
- build bespoke internal and external systems
- architect the complete end-to-end technical infrastructure
- connect multiple services to each other
- deploy on-site/on-premise within your walls, or in the cloud
- provide secure external access for mobile/field use
- migrate and update existing2 systems (see our technical skills)
- optimise and improve internal processes
All the work we produce comes with an aftercare package, which includes staff training, critical fixes and corrections, and a post-deployment health check.
Let’s see what Crafted Syntax can do for your business.
A web app is a web-based (accessed through the web browser, e.g. Internet Explorer) application (a piece, or pieces of software) than can be viewed and used on both computers and mobile devices. A website traditionally functions as a sales tool, allowing companies to have a web presence, facilitate online purchases and attract customers. A web app has a specific function, such as managing customer relations. A web app is almost always a tool, allowing users to do something specific. CRMs (customer relationship management tools), help desks, knowledge bases and appointment bookings are all examples of web apps. ↩