When a business doesn’t have the required knowledge or skills in-house, the wise choice is to bring someone in who does. We can meld our specialist technical expertise with your intimate business knowledge to drive the business forward. We can take high-level desires and business requirements, combine those with thorough knowledge on how things operate, and translate that into an actionable plan to incorporate the right technology into the business.
Sometimes, due to the lack of technical knowledge, there is a clear need but no solution in sight. Knowing about those solutions is where we come in. We’re problem solvers, and within our world, there are solutions to millions of problems. We’re able to translate complex business requirements into elegant technical solutions, reduced to their simplest form, all in understandable terms. We want you to feel safe in allowing us to help you expand, improve or transition. We can offer solutions for increasing customer satisfaction, staff fulfilment and reducing operational complexity. When we can’t find a solution, we build one.
What we can offer:
- a sounding board for plans and ideas
- advice on how best to implement a project or change
- assistance in choosing a new vendor or application
- help with implementing disaster recovery (DR) procedures
- knowing when to hire in and when to outsource
- guidance on cost-saving measures and optimisations
- ideas generation for competitive and technical advantages
We have experience and expertise in:
- mission critical infrastructure
- high-performance and high-throughput applications
- backup, database replication and disaster recovery (DR)
- data modelling, processing and manipulation
- hardware and software migrations
- cloud-based (web) applications and infrastructure
- non-Windows based platforms (see our technical skills)
We take pride in the quality of the service we deliver, ensuring each client is 100% satisfied. We avoid jargon as much as possible, and will always show what the costs and benefits are.
Let’s see what Crafted Syntax can do for your business.