Sometimes, there isn’t “an app for that”. When that’s the case, we can build it. We provide end-to-end design, development and deployment (rollout) of macOS (also known as Mac OS X) software. We can design and build new applications to meet specific business requirements, or make changes and enhancements to existing products. We can develop a wide range of applications, from simple databases and appointment scheduling, to data processing and networked applications.
With a mere handful of people using Macs in the business environment1, choice can often be limited when it comes to finding software to perform regular duties. The common solution is to switch to Windows. But, there is another option. Having a macOS application can set you apart from the competition and allow the use of Macs within the business. With some companies priding themselves on a specific appearance or culture, a custom developed Mac application can help facilitate that.
We can build you a solution that will:
- be tailored to your business and individual requirements
- be unique and improve competitiveness
- be optimised and aligned to internal processes
- improve staff effectiveness or customer engagement
- help improve branding and appearance
We take pride in the quality of the work we produce, ensuring each client is 100% satisfied with the service provided and the products delivered.
Things we can do:
- provide complete end-to-end design and development
- provide updates and ongoing development
- connect to existing systems, services and APIs
- deploy on-site/on-premise within your walls
- update and enhance existing systems (see our technical skills)
- automate routine tasks and data processing
- migrate/convert applications from other operating systems
All the work we produce comes with an aftercare package, which includes staff training, critical fixes and corrections, and a post-deployment health check.
Let’s see what Crafted Syntax can do for your business.